To keep our people safe we're still running a limited phone service. Our call centre teams are still very busy helping vulnerable customers and those with emergencies like a loss of electricity or gas.
If you need to submit a meter reading or pay your bill – that’ll definitely be faster online. Or if you need help from one of our colleagues but don’t want to wait in a queue, then drop us an email on email@example.com.
1. The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people aged 18 and over who receive an email from Robin Hood Energy and who complete the survey.
2. Employees of Robin Hood Energy or associated partner organisations may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter the Prize Draw you must participate in the survey. No purchase is necessary.
5. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
6. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 31 December 2020. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
7. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process.
8. The winner will receive Love2shop gift vouchers worth £100. Here’s a link to find out more
9. The winner will be notified by email and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond within 14 days of being notified then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Robin Hood Energy shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Robin Hood Energy shall be entitled to select another winner.
10. The prize will be sent to the winner by Robin Hood Energy by post.
11. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
12. Robin Hood Energy retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
13. Robin Hood Energy accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Robin Hood Energy further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Robin Hood Energy for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
14. Robin Hood Energy reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Robin Hood Energy in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Robin Hood Energy shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
16. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
17. Promoter: Robin Hood Energy, Century House, Chapel Bar, Nottingham