Choosing an energy tariff can seem confusing. With so many to choose from, where do you start?
The best energy tariff for you will come down to a number of factors, including usage, the size of your home or office and your own preferences. For example, some people prefer a tariff with a fixed rate so they know how much they will be paying, whereas others prefer a variable rate that follows the seasonality of their energy consumption.
Most people opt for a dual tariff, which means they get both their gas and electricity from the same supplier, making it easier and often cheaper to source the best energy tariff.
We’re committed to helping you find the best energy tariff for you. Get a quote today to find out how much you could save.
The best tariff for you
Being a not-for-profit company means we can keep our tariffs low. Our prices are always competitive and, where we can, we make sure they’re the cheapest available.
We promise to always offer you the cheapest tariff that meets your needs. If circumstances or prices change then, with your permission, we’ll move you to a better tariff.
We also help by:
- Giving you practical tips to save energy and money.
- Not charging exit fees if you decide to switch to another supplier or tariff.
- Using paperless billing, which is better for the environment and helps us keep costs low.
- Giving you an online account so you can log in any time.
- Being here to help whenever you need us, and lending a sympathetic ear if you run into money problems. If you’re having trouble paying, tell us as soon as you can and we’ll do everything we can to support you.
Switching to Robin Hood Energy couldn’t be easier.
The quickest way to join us is online. Enter your postcode and you’ll get an estimated quote for gas and electricity plus details of our tariffs.
Get a quote
If you’d rather speak to someone and get help finding the best tariff, call our home energy advisors on 0800 030 4567. They’re here to help you from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, and 9am to 5pm on Saturday.
Send a meter reading
If you’re already a customer, send us your meter readings regularly to make sure you only pay for the energy you’ve used. Just log in to your account and you’ll be done in seconds.
More about our tariffs
To compare our tariffs use the link below and enter your postcode.