Matthew James Cowlishaw and Richard Michael Hawes were appointed Joint Administrators of Robin Hood Energy Limited on 05 January 2021. The affairs, business and property of the Company are managed by the Joint Administrators. The Joint Administrators act as agents of the Company and contract without personal liability. The Joint Administrators are authorised by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales. All licensed Insolvency Practitioners of Deloitte LLP are licensed in the UK.

What rights do I have if I decide to cancel?

Under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 we’re required to give you pre-contract information and contract confirmation before you agree to buy anything with us. We will also give you a copy of our Terms & Conditions.

When you sign up to become a Robin Hood Energy customer you will have a 14-day cooling-off period. If, within these 14 days, you decide to cancel your switch you can do so, without giving us a reason, by phone or by using a ‘durable medium’. A ‘durable medium’ means any format that will remain unchanged and that you’ll be able to keep and refer to for as long as you need. This means you could inform us via a phone call, letter, email or text.

How to cancel

You can cancel your contract over the phone or via any durable medium, as listed above. It is important that you keep a copy of your cancellation communication. You will need a copy of this communication as evidence in case there is a dispute over your cancellation. It is your responsibility to prove that you communicated your cancellation with us within the 14 day cooling off period.

Off-premises contracts

As a customer of Robin Hood Energy, you will receive your contractual information via paper, unless you have agreed to receive this via another durable medium (such as email or your online account).

What are my rights as an energy customer?

There’s lots of free, independent advice out there. You might want to get a better deal, find out how to make a complaint, get information about your electricity or gas supply, or ask for help if you’re struggling to pay your bills.

For the latest information visit Citizens Advice or give them a call. In England the number is

03444 111 444, in Wales it’s 03444 77 20 20 and in Scotland it’s 0800 028 1456. You can also download the Citizens Advice Know Your Rights leaflet.

Not found the answer you were looking for?

Please get in touch if you have any queries or complaints, and we will be happy to help you out with the information you need.