We can confirm that the sale of our business to British Gas has now completed. British Gas will start writing to customers from week commencing 21st September inviting them to move across.
We will be here to continue supporting our customers and to make that journey as seamless as possible.
1. Can every customer use the Robin Hood App?
This is version 1 of the Robin Hood Energy App, so at the moment only customers who have a credit account with us can login to the app. We are already working hard on version 2 of the App for Pay As You Go customers which should be available in 2020.
2. Can I edit my personal details on the app?
Not in this first version of the Robin Hood Energy App, we are planning to add this feature in the near future. You can still update your personal details in your online account.
3. Can I update my direct debit details on the app?
Not in this first version of the Robin Hood Energy App, we are planning to add this feature in the near future. You can still update your direct debit details in your online account.
4. Can I renew my tariff on the app?
Not in this first version of the Robin Hood Energy App, we are planning to add this feature in the near future and you can still renew your tariff with us online.
5. Can I submit more than one meter read a day?
No, you can only submit one meter read per day. If you made a mistake when providing a meter read, simply re-submit the correct read the next day.
6. I have requested a SMART meter in the App, what happens next?
Our SMART teams will be in touch by phone to book a convenient installation date for you.
7. I have given permission to add half-hourly energy usage data from my SMART meter to the app. How long before I start seeing my data coming through to the app?
It can take up to five days before the app will start processing reads from your SMART meter in a half-hourly format. Keep checking and if it doesn’t come through in 5 days send the team a live chat message.
8. What hours are the live chat team available?
Our live chat team is available 9am-5pm Monday to Friday. You can still send us a message outside of these hours and we will respond the next working day.
9. I started a chat but left the app, how do I get back to my chat?
Open the RHE app and press the chat button again. You will be able to continue your previous conversation
If you find anything that doesn’t work or you have ideas for how we can make our app even better, please let us know via live chat. We will be updating the app continuously and using feedback from our customers to help prioritise what features and functionality we add to the app