Our Customer Promise
As a business:
- We’re here to make fuel poverty a thing of the past. Any profit made is guaranteed to be reinvested back into our customers or good causes.
- We’re here to listen to our customers and support them. We don’t target advisors on how long they spend talking to customers. They spend as long as it takes to help our customers get what they need.
- We always try to make a positive difference to the lives of our customers.
- We make sure all our customers, regardless of whether they are vulnerable or not, are treated with dignity and respect.
- We proactively identify and contact customers in vulnerable circumstances to ensure we’re offering the right levels of extra help.
- We have a policy never to offshore any work. Instead we create jobs and career opportunities within the communities we serve.
Samaritans is a charity that has provided a brilliant service for over 60 years to help reduce the feelings of isolation and disconnection from society that can lead to suicide.
They have a great team with a fast response rate, responding to calls every 6 seconds. They answer over 5 million calls a year and are available 24/7 and are there for you before, during and after a crisis.
It is a well-used service, showing that it is a common issue that many individuals suffer with.
You can contact the Samaritans here
Every year, Shelter helps millions of people who struggle with bad housing or homelessness.
They offer expert advice, support and legal advice and continue to campaign to make sure that one day, no one will have to turn to Shelter for help with their housing situation.
You can contact Shelter here
British Legion – Armed Forces Support
The British Legion is a charity that helps members of the British Army, Royal Air Force, Royal Navy, veterans and their families.
They support serving and ex-serving members of the force all year round. Who’s eligible? Anyone who has served a minimum of seven days service and the support continues throughout life, even after you have stopped serving.
You can found out more here
The Salvation Army is a worldwide charity that has fought against social inequality for more than 150 years.
They are not just a Christian Church, they are a registered charity that expresses their faith through charitable action by working within communities across the UK and Republic of Ireland.
Although they are motivated by the Christian faith, they offer practical support to all who need them. Regardless of your religion, gender, ethnicity or sexuality.
To offer support on a broad number of topics that include: Homelessness, Modern Slavery, Poverty, Addiction, Influencing social policy, elderly people, debt advice, unemployment and isolation.
If you need support with any of the above click here
Trussell Trust Food Banks
Trussell Trust Food Bank aims to end hunger and poverty in the UK.
They collaborate with a network of food banks nationwide providing emergency food parcels and support to those in need.
Trussell Trust Food Bank has more than 1,200 food bank centres within their network, so they will be on hand to help you regardless of your location.
Click here to find your local foodbank.
Citizens advice gives people the confidence and knowledge they need to fight through hardship – whoever they are & whatever their problem.
They work with a big network of charities that offer confidential advice over the phone, online and in person, for free.
Find out more about who they are here
Additionally, you can complete the form below and a member of our dedicated team will be in contact to help you with your query.